Commissions! Finally! And yes, that is a sparkly croissant, I couldn’t resist.
- 3 slots for now and if they get full, I’ll put you on the waiting list and contact you whenever I open the slots again to see if you’re still interested.
- Busts are up to the waist.
- I will happily draw OCs and fanart (I don’t necessarily need to be in the fandom, as long as you give me enough info to know who I’m painting, I’ll do it)
- I have the right to refuse a commission. I won’t do furries, robots, explicit nudity, etc.
- I retain full rights to the commissioned image. It’s for personal non-commercial use only and you cannot claim is as your own work. You can use it as your online avatar or on your blog, etc, as long as you credit me, of course.
- Backgrounds will all be simple. More complex commissions (full body, scenes, etc) in the future. If you want two people in one image, ask me and depending on a few things I may do it - for an increased price, of course.
Tell me what you want with lots of detail! If you want me to draw your OC please provide me with physical and psychological description of your character. If you have face claims for that character give me pictures. If you have any idea for a pose, an expression, light, anything else that you want, don’t hesitate to tell me. Jewelry, clothes, etc: give me references. I need to know who your character is and what they look like so I can provide you with the best work possible! Sometimes little details will give me inspiration!
After that I will do a loose sketch of what I’m thinking of doing and if you agree on it (tell me then if you want something changed and if you agree with what I’m proposing to do) I’ll send the invoice and once you pay, I will finish it and send you the full final image.
If you have any questions and/or if you are interested in commissioning me, you can send me an ask/fanmail (to either my art tumblr, my personal one or even a note to my deviantArt. makes no difference) but since tumblr tends to eat messages I recommend that you send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Thank you for the attention! :)
[Edit: Changed some of the images to newer ones and lowered the sketch prices]